All contents on this website are copyrighted © African Art Consortium/Tanka Fonta 2017 or other respective owners. All rights reserved. Text and image files, audio and video clips, and other content on this website is the property of the African Art Consortium/Tanka Fonta [except where indicated] and may be protected by copyright and other restrictions as well. Copyrights and other proprietary rights in the content on this website may also be owned by individuals and entities other than, and in addition to African Art Consortium/Tanka Fonta. African Art Consortium/Tanka Fonta expressly prohibits the copying of any protected materials on this website, except for the purposes of fair use as defined in international copyright laws as described below;
FAIR USE IS PERMITTED
Fair use of copyrighted material includes the use of protected materials for non-commercial educational purposes, such as teaching, scholarship, research, criticism, commentary, and news reporting. Unless otherwise noted, users who wish to download or print text and play sound files from this Web site for such uses may do so
without the African Art Consortium/Tanka Fonta’s express permission, provided that they comply with the following conditions:
1. The content may only be used for personal, educational or noncommercial purposes;
2. Users must cite the author and source of the content as they would material from any printed work;
3. The citation must include all copyright information and other information associated with the content and the URL for the African Art Consortium/Tanka Fonta website;
4. None of the content may be altered or modified;
5. Users must comply with all other terms or restrictions which may be applicable to the individual file, sound, video or text; WARRANTY By downloading, printing, or otherwise using text and sound, video files from this website, users agree and warrant that they will limit their use of such files to fair use and will comply with all other terms and conditions of this license, and will not violate the rights of African Art Consortium/Tanka Fonta or any other person or entity.
African Art Consortium/Tanka Fonta does not warrant that use of the text, sound, video and content displayed on the website will not infringe the rights of third parties not owned by or affiliated with African Art Consortium/Tanka Fonta.
COMMERCIAL USE IS RESTRICTED
Unauthorized commercial publication or exploitation of text, sound or content of this website is specifically prohibited. Anyone wishing to use any of these files for commercial use, publication, or any purpose other than fair use as defined by law, must request and receive prior written permission from the African Art Consortium/Tanka Fonta.
Permission for such use is granted on a case-by-case basis at the sole discretion of African Art Consortium/Tanka Fonta Office of Product Development and Licensing. A usage fee may be assessed depending on the type and nature of the proposed use.